Parks and Recreation
- Inoculates soil with diverse population of bacteria and fungi beneficial to soil and plant life.
- Invigorates root growth.
- Aerates soil and reduces compaction.
- Enhances resistance to drought, pests and disease.
- Improves photosynthetic performance.
- Increases nutrient uptake (CEC).
- Does not contain fillers.
- Increases Brix levels.
Turf, Ornamentals, Seed, Hydroseed:
3.4-6.8 oz. per acre (2.2-4.4 grams per 1,000 SF).
Application rates can vary based on turf needs and soil conditions.
1 pouch covers 5 acres.
- Add 4-8 oz. of water to each 1 oz. of product in a pail and agitate until powder goes into full suspension.
- Add water and other liquid fertilizers to tank as directed.
- Add pre-mixed ByoSpxtrum solution to tank.
- Top tank with water to disperse throughout the tank.
- Apply directly after adding to the tank
Note: Avoid mixing with biocides.
Golf Programs –
- Greens/Tees – every 2 weeks
- Fairway – every 4 weeks
- Roughs – every 6 weeks for continued success
Non-Golf Programs – reapply every 4-6 weeks for continued success
Mix (1) 17 oz. pouch of ByoSpxtrum™ per 5 acres.