Parks and Recreation
- Made from organic, natural ingredients
- Product is not a neurotoxin
- OK to spray around people, pets and plants
- Kills pests and larvae on contact
- Bugs do not become immune to this product
General Application –
- Standard rate:
- 4-8 oz. of formula per 1 gallon of water or 1 part formula to 15 parts water
- Infestation rate:
- Use up to 16 oz. per 1-gallon of water
Injector tank: Shake well before mixing. 8 oz. per 1 gallon of tank water. Larger systems with long mainline runs require 12 oz. per gallon.
1 gallon of finished product covers approximately 1,500-7,500 SF depending on the density of the landscape being treated and the type of equipment being used.
Be sure to shake well before every use. Apply Mirimichi Green Pest Control every 14-28 days.
The mount of area covered depends on on the density of what is being treated; on average this will cover 3,500 SF per gallon with a pump sprayer and will cover 7,500 SF with a backpack SR200 Stihl Blower (on setting #2).
Spray the entire property. This includes turf, bushes, trees, garage/carport, porches, gutters, drains, bird baths, outdoor furniture, fences, woodpiles, compost bins, buckets etc.
For more information, view our Pest Control Fact Sheet (Product Brochure Part II) at the bottom of the page.