Parks and Recreation
- Made from organic, natural ingredients
- Product is not a neurotoxin
- OK to spray around people, pets and plants
- Kills pests and larvae on contact
- Bugs do not become immune to this product
General Application –
- Standard rate:
- 4-8 ounces of formula per 1-gallon of water
- or 1 part formula to 15 parts water
- Infestation rate:
- Use up to 16 oz. per 1-gallon of water
Be sure to shake well before every use. Apply Mirimichi Green Pest Control every 14-28 days.
The mount of area covered depends on on the density of what is being treated; on average this will cover 3,500 sq. ft. per gallon with a pump sprayer and will cover 10,000 sq. ft with a backpack SR200 Stihl Blower (on setting #2).
Spray the entire property. This includes turf, bushes, trees, garage/carport, porches, gutters, drains, bird baths, outdoor furniture, fences, woodpiles, compost bins, buckets etc.