- A natural microbial food source, bio-surfactant and nutrient solubilizer
- Solubilizes present minerals and chelates them into plant available form
- Reduces water, fertilizer and chemical input requirements
- Aerates soil and reduces compaction
- Promotes rapid production of protozoa, fungi and hyphae for superior soil health
- Buffers pH and increases nutrient uptake (CEC)
- Safe to apply with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other fertilizers
Release 9-0-1 C contains instantly available organic compounds and organic carbon that is extremely resistant to microbial decomposition. 75% of the nutrients and trace elements in Release 9-0-1 C are less than 400 Dalton size. It’s patent pending nano- technology optimizes absorption and makes nutrients available through roots and leaves, and is easily consumable by soil biology.
Release 9-0-1 C improves the performance of fertilizers, bio- stimulants, insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. It also helps improve water retention and water quality. Studies show that 9% Nitrogen, with our carbon and organic extracts, is equal to 18% Nitrogen. It also mines out existing Phosphate and Potassium 50x more effective than Humic 6%.