Our Premium Organics are high-quality composts derived from swine and poultry manures and other consistent waste streams, offering nutrient-dense soil amendments that support vibrant plant growth and soil health.
The benefits of high-quality organics are well-known, but commercially available composts range broadly in nutrition and quality. To ensure our end-products include truly premium organics, Mirimichi Green makes, blends, and finishes our own organic material.
- We start by capturing select nutrient-rich byproducts from livestock production, cotton farming, and forestry operations, as well as non-agricultural sources like landscape clippings and yard debris.
- These raw materials are then processed as needed and cured for periods ranging from 30 days to more than 2 years.
- Finally, these materials are carefully mixed and composted together for approximately 30 days before curing for approximately 30 more.
These efforts not only help divert thousands of tons of waste from landfills each year but produce a premium compost that is
- stable (resistant to decomposition),
- mature (ready for a particular end-use),
- biologically active, and
- nutritionally complex.
Mirimichi Green premium organics contain the three main fertilizer nutrients of N-P-K, with the addition of important micronutrients and trace minerals often missing from commercial fertilizer, including: